How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook 2019

To register for Facebook, you need to provide a complete birth date, including a birth year. Although you have to provide the date for Facebook managers, you do not need to share your birth year with the world. Utilize your profile's editing food selection to erase your birth year from your account. The adjustments work promptly, as well as close friends are not notified when you change whether or not your birthday shows.

How Do I Remove My Birthday From Facebook



How To Delete Birthday From Facebook


1. Click your name as well as thumbnail in the top right edge of any type of Facebook display to be directed to your account.

2. Click the light grey "Edit Profile" button at the top of your profile web page.

3. Go to the "Fundamental Info" tab on the left side of the "Edit Profile" page.

4. Scroll to the "Birthday" section of the food selection. Click the arrowhead just under your birthday to subject a food selection for your birthday celebration's display screen alternatives.

5. Select "Show just month & day in my account" if you still intend to present your birthday celebration yet do not desire account visitors to see your birth year. Select "Don't reveal my birthday in my profile" to remove your birthday from your account.

6. Click heaven "Conserve Modifications" switch at the end of the screen.