How Can I See My History On Facebook 2019

Obviously, Facebook eliminated this incredible feature already, but I'm still wishing they can place this back up when the brand-new timeline has formally launched! We will maintain you updated.

This is just one of my preferred key features of Facebook, the "Search Background" - where Facebook is able to keep an eye on individuals you've tracked. You can likewise utilize this to see who/what your partner look for. Just an advising however, you may not like what you'll see.

How Can I See My History On Facebook



:) View your Timeline account.

:) In the top right corner of your Facebook timeline, click the "Task Log" button.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third section (after pictures, likes as well as comments alternatives), click "EVEN MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You need to see the added options then select the "Look" choice, which is located at the extremely lower of the listing.

How To View Facebook History


:) Now you must be able to see your search queries.

How To View Facebook History


:) Just individuals that are visited to your account can see your search background.

Exists Anyhow I Can Remove My Facebook Look History?

How To View Facebook History


Thankfully, you can, and also it's extremely simple. Just click "Clear Searches" link and your whole search history need to be deleted! You might likewise remove specific searches by clicking the "block" icon close to your looked query.