How Do I See My History On Facebook 2019

Evidently, Facebook removed this awesome function currently, yet I'm still hoping they can put this back up when the brand-new timeline has formally released! We will certainly keep you updated.

This is one of my favored trick functions of Facebook, the "Search Background" - where Facebook has the ability to monitor individuals you've stalked. You can additionally utilize this to see who/what your other half look for. Just an alerting though, you might not like what you'll see.

How Do I See My History On Facebook



:) View your Timeline account.

:) In the leading right edge of your Facebook timeline, click the "Activity Log" switch.

How To View Facebook History


:) On the left sidebar, under the third area (after photos, suches as and also comments options), click "MORE".

How To View Facebook History


:) You need to see the additional options after that select the "Browse" choice, which is located at the really bottom of the list.

How To View Facebook History


:) Now you must be able to see your search inquiries.

How To View Facebook History


:) Just the people that are visited to your account can see your search history.

Exists Anyhow I Can Remove My Facebook Browse History?

How To View Facebook History


Fortunately, you can, and it's extremely basic. Just click "Clear Searches" link and also your whole search history should be erased! You may also remove private searches by clicking the "block" icon beside your looked question.