Facebook Logout Problem 2019

After doing system updates and reactivating, I suddenly located that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android Application. I asked yourself just how it might have taken place. First, I assumed, its due to clean master (my preferred mobile cleanser). Since I've quite bad habit of running tidy master after period of few minutes, I thought that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Logout Problem



The solution for this preferred Facebook problem is to relocate the app right into inner storage space. Simply comply with the actions offered below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Relocate the app to the inner storage space entirely.

4. Reboot the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After spending some time, Close the app.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android App this moment then you will certainly have the ability to login automatically without entering that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combo.

10. Take pleasure in Facebooking.