How Do I Change My Username On Facebook 2019

Lots of people produced a Facebook account about a decade earlier when it appeared onto the social networks scene.

For me, that was my fresher year of high school. Against my parents' dreams, I had gotten on Myspace for regarding a year or so (Mom and Dad if you read this-- sorry). When Facebook started testing Myspace as the social media network to be on, I really did not want to miss out on the action.

So I swiftly created an account while my parents were asleep one night.

As you can think of, freshman-year Holly was not my ideal self. Immature, insecure, and also a little unusual, I created a username that was wonderful for me at the time. Not so wonderful currently as a young expert.

If you resemble me as well as developed a Facebook at a fairly young age, you're probably in the same watercraft. Never be afraid, your Facebook username can be changed.

How Do I Change My Username On Facebook



The important things is, your username does not show up big on your profile or anything. Fortunately. Yet it does look like part of your Facebook web page LINK. That in itself makes it worthwhile to alter to something better.

Luckily, it's fairly easy! Follow along and also I'll show you just how.

Step 1: Visit to Facebook.

Visit to your Facebook account. This is the email that you made use of to create your account and also your Facebook password. If you also developed your Facebook page a years back, you might utilize a now-defunct email to sign in. I know I do. There's a simple method to upgrade that while changing your URL, which I'll get involved in later.

Step 2: Navigate to Settings.

When you successfully log in, you'll find yourself on your newsfeed. Photos of your good friends' interactions and also babies as well as intoxicated nights out will certainly inhabit your display. Perhaps you'll also find some brand-new Facebook 3D pictures.

Seek to the top of the page where the blue banner is. To the really right, you'll see a little arrowhead pointing down. Click that to open the drop-down menu. From there, click on Settings, which is 2nd from all-time low.

Change Facebook Username


Action 3: Edit Facebook username.

On the General Account Setups page that you're now on, consider the 2nd alternative from the top. It's your username! Click on the pencil icon to the right of it to change your username and URL.

Now that there are 2.23 billion regular monthly energetic Facebook individuals available, it could be difficult to find up with a special username. Facebook will allow you know if the username is available or otherwise when you type it in.

Change Facebook Username



When you discover a readily available username, click Save.

Currently you have a brand-new Facebook username and Facebook URL!

Keep in mind: As I mentioned above, if you are utilizing an out-of-date e-mail, this is likewise the location you can change that! Straight listed below username is an area called Call, where you can update your e-mail address to whatever you currently use.

Step 4: Inspect Facebook URL.

To inspect that your modifications have saved, navigate to your Facebook account. You can do this by clicking your name situated in the top right corner.

As soon as on your account, consider the URL. It ought to be your brand-new one!

Appreciate your brand-new Facebook username.

Currently you no longer need to live under whatever tag your high-school-self produced. Your username and URL mirror you as the individual you are currently!