Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out 2019

After doing system updates and also rebooting, I suddenly found that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I wondered how it might have taken place. First, I thought, its because of clean master (my much-loved mobile cleaner). Considering that I have actually quite bad habit of running tidy master after interval of couple of minutes, I thought that have to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Won't Let Me Log Out



The solution for this popular Facebook trouble is to move the application right into internal storage. Just comply with the steps given listed below:

1. Most likely to Setups -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Tap on the Facebook App.

3. Move the application to the internal storage space entirely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending a long time, Close the application.

7. Restart the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Carrier Android Application this moment after that you will certainly be able to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg e-mail ID and also password combination.

10. Delight in Facebooking.