Facebook Can't Log Out 2019

After doing system updates and rebooting, I instantly located that I was automatically logged out of the Facebook Android App. I questioned exactly how it could have taken place. Initially, I believed, its as a result of tidy master (my favorite mobile cleaner). Considering that I have actually rather bad habit of running clean master after interval of couple of minutes, I assumed that need to be the factor.

Facebook Logout Problem


Facebook Can't Log Out



The service for this popular Facebook problem is to relocate the app right into inner storage space. Just comply with the steps given below:

1. Most likely to Settings -> Applications -> All Apps.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage completely.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login again.

6. After spending some time, Close the app.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open up the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this moment then you will be able to login immediately without entering that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combo.

10. Enjoy Facebooking.