Cannot Logout Of Facebook 2019

After doing system updates and also reactivating, I all of a sudden found that I was immediately logged out of the Facebook Android App. I questioned how it can have happened. First, I assumed, its because of tidy master (my favorite mobile cleaner). Considering that I've rather bad habit of running tidy master after period of few mins, I believed that need to be the reason.

Facebook Logout Problem


Cannot Logout Of Facebook



The option for this prominent Facebook issue is to relocate the app into inner storage. Just adhere to the actions given listed below:

1. Most likely to Setups -> Apps -> All Applications.

2. Faucet on the Facebook Application.

3. Relocate the app to the interior storage totally.

4. Restart the phone.

5. Login once again.

6. After investing time, Shut the application.

7. Reboot the phone.

8. Wola! You are done.

9. If you open the Facebook or Facebook Messenger Android Application this time then you will be able to login automatically without going into that so lonnnnngggg email ID and password combo.

10. Appreciate Facebooking.